- Runs Meetings
- Oversees the organization and implementation of events.
- Checks in with other ministers; keeps them on track; reminds them of duties and deadlines.
- Speaks at events and introduces guests at school events.
- Attends Forum for Young Canadians
|Deputy Prime Minister|
- Supports Prime Minister and fills in duties when the Prime Minister is unavailable.
- Takes the lead on certain events.
Minister of Entertainment
- Takes an active interest and role in ensuring students have fun activities to take part in.
- Works directly with the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister to ensure entertainment activities are planned, organized and implemented well.
- Ensures that entertainment opportunities are available for all students.
Ministers of Finance
- Responsible for budgeting and finance.
- Keep records of money coming and money spent.
- Reports financials at each meeting.
Ministers of School Spirit
- Focus on ensuring all students feel accepted and have some connection to school.
- Work directly with Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister to plan, organize and implement events that help increase school spirit.
Minister of Technolody
- Supports the Student Paliament with technological needs and wants during events such as school dances, assemblies, spirit weeks, etc.
- Advocates for technological needs and wants for the student body.
Minister of Social Justice
- Increases awareness to help ensure there is a culture of equality and empathy at LdBSS.
- Pays attention to social media and current events in order to introduce relevant social justice topics and initiatives.
Minister of Communication
- Takes detailed notes
- Attends PAC meetings when possible
- Makes announcements
- Shares speaking duties at events with Prime Minister.
- Maintains Bulletin Board
- Works with Mr. McLean to ensure proper info is on our website
Members at Large
- Serve as representatives on other school 'clubs' in a collaborative manner to ensure proper communication and consistency in school activities and programming
- Collaborate with Ministers.
- Help in all areas as needed.
- Has a voice in all decisions.
- Volunteers at events.
- Act as grade level representatives and ambassadors