Grads please bring in or email one baby picture in to Ms. Malanchuk BEFORE spring break.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 6 pm in room 15.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Nellie McClung Trailblazer Scholarship
Deadline: February 9th, 2018
Eligibility: Grade 12 female student entering a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math based program.
More information and the application has been posted on our school website.
See Mrs. Both with any questions.
Mom's Pantry Orders Delivery Date
Mom's Pantry orders will be delivered on Wednesday, December 13th. Grads can pick up their orders between 3:15 and 4:15 pm in the auditorium.
A reminder to plan ahead when requesting transcripts for applications to post-secondary schools and scholarships. Please see Mrs. Selch to request your transcripts. It might take a few days to process your request.
A few important reminders...
1. Letter of Intent and Deposit – Now overdue. If I have not received your child's letter and deposit, then they do not have a place saved at the dinner. Your grad's deposit can be paid through their fundraising dollars. (Lunch monitoring for six days should easily cover the amount.)
2. Mom's Pantry orders are due November 20th by 3:30. Late orders will absolutely NOT be accepted.
3. Grad Pictures are NEXT WEEK. All grads must have proofs taken either next week or during retakes next semester. The sign-up sheets have been up for a few weeks on the grad bulletin board. There is an information sheet for your grad to take when they sign up.
4. Please make sure that your grad is checking the guidance and grad tabs on the school website for scholarship opportunities.
Reminder: Moms' Pantry Fundraiser
Mom's Pantry orders & payment are due November 20th by 3:30. Late orders will not be accepted.
Congratulations to the $4,237 Grad 50/50 draw winner, Brenda Girouard!
All Grads are asked to sign up for grad pictures as soon as possible. There is an information sheet on the grad board.
Grad Fundraising Information
Any grad parents who are not on the grad email info list are asked to email Ms. Lowry ASAP.
Grad 50/50 Tickets Reminder
50-50 ticket money, ticket stubs, and unsold tickets are due tomorrow (Thurs, Oct 26) by 3:30. Late tickets and money will not be accepted. Hand in to Mack Loeb or Ms. Massie.
Grad Fundraising Information
Grad fundraising information, deadlines, letter, etc., please visit Fundraising tab under Grad tab.
Voting Grad Dinner Theme
Grade 12 students: Voting for the Grad dinner theme will take place on Monday, October 23 from 9 to 3:30 in room 22. Make sure to stop by to cast your ballot!
Grad Contact List
Reminder for all parents of grads to email Jen Lowry firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the grad contact list.
Mom's Pantry Fundraiser
- All forms must be correctly filled out
- All forms and money must be submitted by November 20
- Late forms & payment will not be accepted
- If you need more order forms, check the folder outside of room 22
- Cheques payable to ÉESS are preferred over cash
Grad 50/50 Tickets
- Ticket stubs, unsold tickets, and ALL money must be handed in by October 26
- Late tickets and money will not be accepted
- If you need more tickets, contact Mack Loeb
Grad Executive Meeting
The first grad executive meeting will be on Thursday, September 28 at 12:20 pm in room 15. All grads are welcome to attend.
Grad Student Meeting
2018 Grad meetings have been booked. Please check the board for your appointment time with Mrs. Both. Appointmen start Monday, September 25.
Grad Student/Parent Meeting
Tuesday, October 3 at 6:00 pm. in the auditorium. All grads must have a parent or guardian in attendance.
Grad Photos will be on November 21 to 23, 2017. Please check web site and grad board for more information.
June 12, 2017
GRAD 2018 – Grad clothing sizing and ordering will be Tuesday (June 13) –Thursday (June 15) at lunch in Ms Szajewski's room. All orders must be in by Thursday (June 15) at 3:30 pm. Order forms will be available by noon today on Ms Szajewski's door.
May 9, 2017
GRAD 2018 – Looking for 8 future graduates who would like to work for 1 hour of time in the evening of June 13 (serving a meal at St Mary's Church). Each person would get $20 towards the purchase of their grad apparel. See Ms Szajewski if interested.
There will be a brief meeting for all GRAD 2018 class in Ms Szajewski's room at the beginning of lunch on Friday, MAY 5th to continue the process of grad apparel design and purchase. If you are interested in helping out to design and order clothing, please attend. Order will be placed by the end of May to ensure delivery by September 2017.