to explore the future of Reynolds School
What Has The Process Been So Far?
- A public meeting was held at Reynolds School, in Prawda, on May 1, 2012.
- A summary of the presentation made at that meeting and the issues identified by the people who attended, is available below.
- Members of the Reynolds community were invited to share ideas and opinions on the short term and long term future of Reynolds School by June 15, 2012.
- Updates, including additional comments from the community, were posted on May 28 and June 18.
- The Board's response (its plan for the future of Reynolds School) is linked below.
- A second public meeting was held at the school on October 9, 2012. Click here to view an Invitation. There is a link below to a summary of the Oct. 9 meeting.
What was the Consultation Schedule?
Open Meeting at Reynolds School (Prawda) – May 1
How can I comment?
Send them by mail or fax to Reynolds Consultation, c/o Carol Lackman,
Sunrise School Division
P.O. Box 1206, 344 - 2nd Street North,
Beausejour, MB, R0E 0C0
Fax (204) 268-6545
For more information...
Phone Carol Lackman at (204) 268-6500 or toll free (866) 444-5559 to have a copy of this information mailed to you